Zemax OpticStudio 18.4 latest version full offline standalone setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Zemax OpticStudio 18.4 is a powerful program which provides you everything that you need to design optical systems.
Zemax OpticStudio 18.4 Review
Zemax OpticStudio is a professional application used for the design and analysis of both imaging and illumination systems. The user interference is quite easy and simple which enable efficient simulation and design of an optical system. You can increase your abilities with a wide support library, breakthrough illumination as well as optomechanical features for simulation, design, and optimization.
The superior path analysis will manage the stray light paths automatically which are most problematic. The application provides best modeling features for light components and customization features as well as supports generating standard analytical charts. Customize the physical aspects of the optical elements. Moreover, a rich library of optical elements is also there with non-sequential optical tracking features of light.
With more than 200 field points you can set up even the most complicated freeform and non-rotationally symmetric systems. You can design high-confidence virtual prototypes with the only optical design software that can model everything from imaging optics to illumination, including the effects of stray light.
Zemax OpticStudio 2019 Features
- Provides everything you need to design optical systems
- Support for modeling lighting systems
- Helps engineering teams gain practical skills to design optical products faster
- Enhances the shooting process
- A multi-institute initiative is being supported by both federal and private foundations
- Simulate the luminous flux at an area of the interest with Reverse Radiance which is a unique reverse ray tracing feature
Technical Setup Details of Zemax OpticStudio 18.4
- Software Name: Zemax OpticStudio 18.4
- Software File Name: Zemax_OpticStudio_18.4.1_Build_2019
- File Size: 733 MB
- Developer: Zemax
Minimum System Requirements for Zemax OpticStudio 18.4
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Zemax OpticStudio 18.4 Free Download
Click on the below link button to download the latest offline installer of Zemax OpticStudio 18.4 for Microsoft Windows. This setup is fully compatible with x86 and x64 versions.