You can download VMware Workstation Pro 2019 full offline setup for Microsoft Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions. VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 is a popular software virtualization solution for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Windows PC or Linux.
VMware Workstation Pro 15 Overview
VMware Workstation Pro 15 is a useful software used for running different operating systems remotely connects to virtual machines (VMs). You can call it a hosted hypervisor which runs Linux as well as Windows operating system. The IT developers and business professionals use this application to test demo software functions, applications, patches or any platform because of the ability to run multiple OSs on a single PC. This application supports UBS for a smart card, handles 4K display and 3.0 devices. VMware Workstation Pro can support approximately 200 operating systems and only require 64-bites PC and minimum 2 GB ram for running this application. Another main feature of this software is that you can run or manage a restricted desktop or workload instances to contractors, employees, and students.
Through this application, you can limit the functionality of guest VMs such as files sharing, access of downloading or isolate the VM on a corporate, which can improve the security level of a firm or business. This software can also connect with V sphere and ESXi Server that means you can control and manage V sphere host power control. This application also supports Direct X 10.1and openGL3.3 which means that you can run 3D applications like AutoCAD and create high-performance 3Dgraphics. You can also download Advanced SystemCare Pro 2019 from here.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3
- Ability to running different operating systems remotely connects to virtual machines without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated situation.
- Easy to use and simple application with straightforward options.
- Ability to share folders between one operating systems to others.
- Fully supports drag-and-drop functionality between operating systems.
- VMware-based virtual machines can work perfectly in a production environment.
- Full high-Resolution Displays – 4K UHD and QHD+ support.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Full support for the latest versions of USB ports.
- USB Auto connect to the virtual machine (NEW)
- SSH login to Linux virtual machine (NEW)
- Enhanced User Experience (NEW)
- Linux host Wayland support (NEW)
VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 Technical Details
- Product Name: VMware Workstation Pro 15
- Setup File Name: VMware_Workstation_Pro_15.0.3_Build_12422535.zip
- Full Setup Size: 461 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: March 2019
- Developers: VMware Workstation
System Requirements for VMware Workstation Pro 2019
Before you can download setup of VMware Workstation Pro latest version from here, make sure your PC meet’s with given minimum requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 Free Download
Click on the below link button to download the latest full offline setup of VMware Workstation Professional 2019 from here. This setup is fully compatible with x64 Windows architecture.