nanoCAD Pro 10 is a professional computer aided design (CAD) software that gives you Feature-Based Modeling tool for 3D solid modeling with 2D constraints. You can download nanoCAD Pro 2019 latest version for Microsoft Windows 64-bit from here.
Nanosoft nanoCAD Pro 10 Overview
NanoCAD Pro is a powerful multipurpose software use for 3D solid modeling and free drafting, this software is very compatible for working DWG standard files and has Purge and audit recover commands that means if your hardware or software failures no data will be loss .it has Autodesk inventor kind of tools palette and user friendly interface which is very helpful to access your favorite commands. The main feature of this software is that it can support IFC files which allow you to load BIM models from any other software like an architectural model from Revit, MEP data from Magi CAD and, construction model from Tekla and can check and re-examines the model geometry. You can also download Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2020 from here.
NanoCAD Pro also permit multiCAD API for NET and C++ which will be able you to run others compatible CAD programs like AutoCAD. NanoCAD Pro also provides the facility of extended plotting, this option is very useful when you print large drawings and models on printers, it also has batch plot command which can use when you print drawing sets without any difficulty. This software also has built-in vectorization engine which can acknowledge raster objects such as lines, points, and arcs so it can be very easy to snap, this ability can be very useful when you work with scanned drawings. You can also check MathWorks MATLAB R2019a from here.
Features of nanoCAD Pro 10 (2019)
- nanoCAD Pro is based on nanoCAD Plus – full featured DWG CAD platform.
- NanoCAD Pro provides you a tool similar to Autodesk Inventor for solid 3D modeling.
- Set the constraints and relationships on the objects in the drawing and organize your drawings across the parameters.
- NanoCAD implements a CAD user interface in an efficient and easy-to-learn classic style.
- NanoCAD uses an industry-standard DWG file format (.dwg).
- NanoCAD includes a wide range of tools for creating and editing 2D / 3D objects.
- The nanoCAD scripting engine allows ordinary users to automate routine daily tasks.
- With IFC files within the nanoCAD Plus feature, you can download BIM forms from any other program that can create IFC files.
- Many tools and other powerful options
nanoCAD Pro 2019 Technical Details
- Product Name: nanoCAD Pro 10
- File Name: nanoCAD_Pro 10.0_SoftwareIntoPC.zip
- Full Setup Size: 568 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 06th Jun 2018
- Developers: HomePage
System Requirements For nanoCAD Pro 2019
Before you start nanoCAD Pro free download from here, make sure your PC meets with given minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: MS Windows 10, MS Windows 8, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista (SP1 or later)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon® or higher.
- RAM: From 512 Mb, 2 Gb is recommended if you have big projects
- Hard disk free space: About 300 Mb is required for full program installation,
- Graphics: Video adapter with OpenGL or DirectX-compatible hardware 3D acceleration, Required resolution: 1024×768,
- Additional hardware: Mouse or another pointing device
nanoCAD Pro 10 (2019) Free Download
Click the button below to start download nanoCAD Pro for free. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for nanoCAD Pro 10 Free Download. This will be compatible 64-bit Windows version.