Design Fusion Studio 17.3.1 Build 6 with Crack and License key [Free]
Table of Contents
Design Fusion Studio is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and tv shows. Fusion features a strong node-based interface that allows you to quickly and simply create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together!
- Hollywood’s Biggest Blockbusters: Thousands of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and hit television shows use Fusion to create their groundbreaking visual effects. Fusion has been used on feature films like Ant-Man, Red Sparrow and London Has Fallen, as well as hit television shows like Empire, NCIS, and Emergence. Fusion also plays a major role in the development of cinematics for major video games such as Dawn of War III, Halo 5, and more!
- Nodes are a Much Faster Way to Work: Nodes are incredibly easy to use, especially as scenes become more complex. Fusion nodes are small icons that represent effects, filters, and other image processing operations. Nodes can be easily connected together to build larger and more complex visual effects. Tools, images, and objects can be combined in any order to create unlimited visual effects. Simply click on a node to quickly adjust any single part of your project. That’s much faster than a timeline-based tool because you don’t need to hunt through nested stacks of confusing layers and filters!
- Get the most Powerful VFX Software Available: Whether you need to pull a key, track objects, retouch images, animate titles, or create amazing particle effects, Fusion has a massive toolset that lets you tackle the most demanding jobs. You get a true 3D workspace along with tools for compositing, keying, painting, animation, virtual reality, stereoscopic 3D, and more. Fusion combines effects and motion graphics, along with 3D modeling and rendering into a single toolset. That means you can import and render 3D models and scenes with the rest of your composite in Fusion. You don’t have to pre‑render assets or transfer between multiple applications!
- GPU Accelerated Workflow: Fusion is extremely fast and responsive enough to be used in high-pressure, client-driven sessions. With its Metal, CUDA, and OpenCL GPU acceleration, you get instant feedback while you work so you can see exactly what you’re doing. Fusion 17 features more GPU pipelining than ever so whether you’re working alone or with a client, you get the real-time control you need. That means you’ll be able to spend more time being creative and less time waiting! Fusion is so fast that you can even work in VR while wearing a headset and still get over 90 frames per second of interactivity!
- Unlimited Render Power: Fusion has the world’s fastest production quality render engine! You can even distribute your render jobs across an unlimited number of networked computers for incredible performance, at no additional cost! There’s no “per node” render license fees. Simply install it on as many render nodes as you need! That means you can render complex scenes incredibly fast to meet the intense deadlines of production, without having to sacrifice creativity or quality.
- Anim curves modifier for convenient easing and shaping of animations.
- Support for user customization of the Fusion toolbar above the node editor.
- Initial support for a GPU accelerated 2D shapes toolkit for motion graphics.
- Improved optical flow behavior in Fusion tools.
- Support for an improved inspector with tabs and keyframes.
- Multiple performances and stability improvements.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Linux Centos 6.x and 7.x 64bit
Processor: Intel and AMD processors; Core i7 or AMD multi-core processor minimum.
Memory: 8GB of memory minimum; 16GB or greater is strongly recommended.
Disk space: 1GB of hard disk space for installation.
Graphics: OpenGL and OpenCL capable graphics cards with 2GB memory minimum. Scenes that 3D
make heavy use of textures will require more graphics memory.